Friday, April 10, 2009

It Has Been A While...







So I haven't blogged for a few weeks. It has been a crazy few weeks. I went to my grandmother's funeral, which was beautiful. I was able to visit the graves of my great-grandparents, which I have some very fond memories of my Nana. We were blessed to have missed the large snow storm that Denver received the night before flying in, however, we came home to the big one in Utah, it was a bumpy flight home. You would think after traveling as much as I do I would be used to it, but NO! I was a nice visit with some of my family that lives in Denver. I still have an Uncle, a Great-Aunt and my mom's cousins. It was also nice spending time with just my parents and brothers, we figured we hadn't done that for 20 years.

Work is still as crazy as ever. I think I really need an attitude change. It has been hard to get engaged in my work when there is SO MUCH TO DO! I am so thankful for a husband like Chris who allows me to do what I need to do to be successful.
Our family has had the luxury of being sick over the past few weeks. Someone has either thrown up or had a cough since the end of March. I think we are finally getting past it.
This week is spring break. I took Monday off work but was sick, that was a lot of fun. I am off today and then again on Monday. It is very much needed but I am sure I will regret it come next week when I am so far behind. I don't think I have really caught up since Chris and I took our cruise.
Sarge started her puppy school this week. She is such a good dog. I am so glad that we picked her.
Karsten had his first pinewood derby a few weeks ago. I have posted a pic of him and my dad. My dad brought the one he made when he was a scout, they raced. Karsten that was pretty cool. He will be getting his Bear at the end of April.






No comments:

Summer Fun