We had the opportunity to go up to the "Gorge" the last few days. It was a great time. The lake was very high this year and it washed out the beach area that we were going to take the kids. They were bummed. We talked to the local Ranger and found out the lake is 12 ft higher than last year. It's the highest it's been since 96' she said. We found other things to do of course like boating, wakeboarding, tubing and a little R & R. Parker tried knee boarding for the first time and stayed on for about 10 seconds. Did I mention about 6 of those seconds were being drug under water? He came up crying. He didn't do it again. He did happen to get on the tube and manage to do a full backflip into the water. He had alot of water time.
It was great just to get away and enjoy nature. Enjoy the slide show!
Our Finished Basement
12 years ago



1 comment:
I am so jealous! I can't wait till next year when I can ski, board, tube etc. How fun!
Post a Comment