Sunday, October 25, 2009

Feeling Crappy

I didn't know what else to name this post. That about sums it up. I have not been feeling well. It has really been for about 6 months and I just chalked it up to work and the stress that has been this year. However, the end of September I started getting a clicking/throbbing noise in my right ear. It doesn't hurt it is is just incredibly annoying. I went to the ENT and my ear this looks great, hearing is good. I went to the chiropractor, that didn't work either. I finally went back to my primary care doctor, which by the way has been my doctor since I was nine. He is running a bunch of tests to rule out some things. With the fatigue I have been having he has run numerous blood tests. I also have had a cartoid artery ultrasound as well as an EKG. I am hoping to get the results back this week. I can't wait to get my energy level back up so my house will get back to normal and maybe I can start exercising again.

I can't believe that it is already the end of October. Where has this year gone? When I think of things that have happened this year I tend to mistake 2008 activities with 2009, it is all blending together.

The boys are enjoying school. They seem to have good teachers. If Karsten could just learn some organization skills we would so much better off.

Chris is in Kansas City today visiting his best friend Jim. He is in the military and wanted Chris to come and enjoy a KC Chiefs and SD Chargers game. He is having a good time.

I got to spend last weekend with my girlfriends at a scrapbook 'holiday'. It was fun and I was very productive.

The first of October we decided to take the trailer out one more time. We went up to Garland to the Camperworld w/ the hot springs. It was a nice and relaxing few days.

2 comments:

Brian and Staci Staples said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Shannon. I have a "witch" doctor that I see and he has been able to tell me lots of things that regular doctors can't. He's a chiropractor but he also does Kinesiology (sp? - muscle testing) along with herbal stuff. I have a long history and stories of the things he has done for me, I'd be happy to share if your interested. He's all the way in Logan and doesn't work with insurances but well worth a trip!

Kara Herron said...

Hey Shannon -
I hope you get feeling better. I know how frustrating it can be when you have no idea what is wrong. Good luck with all of the tests. I decided to start a blog for the "posterity" of Grandpa and Grandma Anderson. I'm hoping to get updates from family members once a month - just a place where we can keep track of each other and what everyone is doing. I've got your blog listed on there. Look at it and tell me what you think, ok?
www.andersonposterity.blogspot.com

Summer Fun