Sunday, March 23, 2008

Exciting Week at the Anderson's

Hello All -

We had a very eventful week at the Anderson's. Chris has been given a new name - 'Stunt Devil'. It was later Thursday evening and he thought it would be fun to ride Parker's bike back from the neighbors house. As Parker is chasing him and he is going as fast as he can the handle bars decided to move forward while taking Chris over the bike. It was him, Parker and his brother outside to witness this rather humorous event - I have been told! I returned home just about 30 minutes after the incident. Chris said he had fallen off Parker's bike and think he sprained his wrist. The joker that Chris is - I said 'oh I am so sorry' and went on my way. Later that evening while getting ready for bed Chris said he thought maybe I should take him to the doctor, his hand was rather swollen, his fingers looked like sausages.

We went to the doctor and sure enough he had broken his wrist. He is in a soft cast almost to his shoulder for 1 week. From there they will decide if he will need surgery and then cast it for an additional 6-8 weeks. The nurses and doctor found this rather funny and we all had a good laugh.

Hope all is well with everyone. Hopefully, we will have a very UNEVENTFUL week.

Love -
Shannon

1 comment:

Mindi said...

What a dork! Hope all goes well at the Dr. today!

Summer Fun