Well, I had my lasik yesterday and it was a weird experience but so far VERY WORTH IT! I can see great, I think even better than I did with my glasses. It will be weird to not wear them anymore.
Chris went to the doctor on Wednesday and he got his hard cast. So far no surgery. We just need to keep good thoughts that it will heal well. He has that cast for 3 weeks and then goes and gets his arm repositioned and another one for 3 additional weeks. From there he may need 3 more weeks but hopefully that will be w/ a shorter cast that doesn't restrict his elbow.
The boys started soccer today and I sat in the car because it was FREEZING. This weather has got to go.
We picked up the new trailer yesterday. We are so excited to start using it.
Hope all is well with everyone!
Love - Shannon
Our Finished Basement
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment