For some reason it didn't save when I updated it on Sunday. So let's try this again.....
Hello All -
I can't believe that tomorrow is May - this year has FLOWN by.
Not much happening at the Anderson's since the last time I wrote. Chris and his brother decided to take of his cast out in the shed w/ the tin snips, he wasn't supposed to get it off until May 14th.
School is coming to an end for the boys, they will be finished on the 30th of May. Soccer is almost coming to an end - YEAH! I can finally have Saturday's back. We didn't sign them up for AYSO this next year. We are going to let them play in the city league, which plays during the week.
Karsten will be playing golf starting the 1st of June, throughout the entire summer. He did that last year and really enjoyed it.
Parker wants to start karate. I need to find a place to get him registered, probably won't do that until Fall. Summer's are too crazy.
We can't wait for our upcoming camping trip on May 30th. This will be the first time we get to take out the new trailer. We are so excited. We are going w/ my brother Brian, our friends the Smith's and Parson's. It should be a lot of fun.
My good friend Dana is coming on May 16th, I will finally get to take some time off work. We have some fun stuff planned w/ the kids. We are also going to have a big celebration for Karsten's birthday on the 17th - can't believe he is going to 9!!!
Chris' brother Todd has finally closed on his house and he can start moving in tomorrow. We will miss him being around all the time. He has been a pleasure. We are so glad he is just moving around the corner. The boys have loved spending time with him and getting to know him better. He is probably glad to be back to bachelor life - it can be hectic around the Anderson's at times.
Hope everyone is doing well. Would love for you to drop a comment.
Love - SHannon
Our Finished Basement
12 years ago



1 comment:
We can't wait for the camping trip either!!! I am loving the weather being warm so we can spend more time outside together. We are sad to see Todd go as well, we have enjoyed getting to know him, and as you know, Lincoln loves him!
Post a Comment