WOW - where on earth did this month go? It has been extremely busy this month around the Anderson home. Chris' brother Todd moved out on the 7th and we helped him move and get some things fixed up around his house.
Our good friends Steve and Dana, along w/ their 11 month old baby Ryan came to visit on the 16th and left on the 23rd. It was so fun to be with them again. We went to the zoo, shopping in Park City and we ate a lot.
My grandparents also came on the 16th and they are leaving tonight. My aunt flew in on the 17th and flew home on the 24th. It was nice to have all the family together.
Karsten has turned the BIG 9!!! We had a party for him on the 17th and celebrated Steve's birthday as well. Karsten got himself a new set of golf clubs from his grandparents and we bought him a new bedroom set - one that will last him a long time.
Yesterday we celebrated Cathryn's birthday at her house. She had a big jumping tent and a magician. The kids had a great time.
We are getting ready to finally take out the trailer. We are going to Yuba Lake on the 30th - 1st with our friends the Smith's, Parson's and my brother Brian. Hopefully, it will be great weather so we can really enjoy ourselves.
Forgot to add that Chris bought himself a new toy. He got a 150 CC scooter. It is really cute. I will post some pictures when I get some.
I have added some pictures of our fun filled month of May - ENJOY!
Talk to everyone soon -
Shannon
Our Finished Basement
12 years ago



1 comment:
I agree that it is crazy how fast the month went! I can't wait for Yuba, and I loved the pictures you sent of Lincoln. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment