Today is Chris' 37th birthday and tomorrow is our 14th wedding anniversary. Since we didn't have a lot of money left over from playing all summer we decided to go to Wolfe Creek with our friends the Smith's. We left on Friday evening and returned today. It was a nice relaxing weekend, and as always we ate way to much food. The canyon is so beautiful, it is already starting to change from green to red and orange, this is one of my most favorite times of year.
The condo was really nice. It slept 10, had a great view. It also had 2 really nice hot tubs and a sauna, that Chris & Guido used to sweat their guts out.
We went on a small hike yesterday. We went as far as the kids would hold up, which was maybe 2 miles round trip. I have included some family photos. We have a good time when we are with the Smith's.
I have also included the photo from the accident Parker had on Friday at school. I got a call just as I was heading to pick him up. He had been poked in the eye and popped a blood vessel. It is healing, but is sure ugly.
The boys are starting flag football this week for Clearfield City. Chris and I are actually coaching Karsten's team, this ought to be interesting. I will keep you posted. Good thing it only lasts through the week of October 6th.



3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun. We need to get together even for a girls night. You guys had such an awesome summer. Love the pictures.
Happy belated birthday Chris! Sounds like another fun weekend to add to non-stop summer you've had. Now maybe life will slow down for you just a bit. :)
I think this is missing a picture. Yes, I seem to distinctly remember seeing a picture of Chris.
Post a Comment