Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Parker!

I can't believe it...my BABY turned 7 yesterday. He was so excited for his birthday this year. He has turned into a little man, not my baby anymore. He still tells me that I can call him my baby. I hope that lasts forever, probably won't but I will keep believing it will. We had my family over for dinner as well as Todd. After that we had the Parson's and Smith's come for cake and ice cream. Parker got spoiled as usual. Today my grandparents have taken him shopping and then we are going to meet them at Chuck E Cheese for lunch, Parker has wanted to go there so bad. Todd thought it would be really funny to give Parker something Hannah Montana for his birthday. He put some notepads in the bag. I will post a video of the moment, it is priceless, once the blog isn't so slow.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hope Parker had a great birthday! We see in his picture that he got Batman Lego DS game? Hunter got the same one for Christmas. Hunter said "we could connect and play against each other"!!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Josh said...

I can sympathize with a December birthday. Everyone (outside the family, especially) tends to blend your birthday with Christmas. Lame-o.

Mindi said...

Thanks for letting us celebrate with you. He is such a cute boy!

Summer Fun