Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Edition

The pressure was on from the boys to get one of these things. I have been doing alot of research on these types of dogs. They are very smart, clean, well-mannered dogs. We haven't read anything negative about them. We found one of KSL for only $50.00. We thought we would give it a try. We planned on getting a male and calling him Sarge. We ended up with a female and the name stuck. The boys picked out the name. She has taken a liking to myself. I'm a sucker for a cute face! It's been hard the last few days at night. She will come around soon. She just loves the boys and they love her. We made a contract for them to sign saying that they need to do their part to help (pick up poop, walking, feeding, etc.). They have sone good so far. We will see how long it will last. She is a good pup. We should enjoy her for many years.

3 comments:

Matt and Elisa said...

She is SO CUTE! I bet your boys are in 7th heaven.

Joni said...

Congrats on the new addition! She does have a pretty cute face. I'm sure the boys will do great with her

Steve and Dana Atkinson said...

Too bad we don't live in UT anymore....we owe you lots of dog sitting!!!!

Summer Fun