I haven't blogged for awhile because I have been too busy enjoying life. Life has been busy but things have been good. I am actually starting to feel more comfortable with my new position at work, the people I work with are great.
School is starting to slow down as it comes to an end. Karsten is just finishing up the last of his county project. I am looking forward to summer.


The deck is almost finished, just the railing on the stairs left. Chris has done a great job. We got the picnic table out last night and had some friends over. The neighbor brings her dog because Sarge and Cooper love to play together. We had put Cooper's food on the table and Sarge decided she wanted some. She is such a funny dog. She thinks she is human. Now if we can just get the barking while she is outside under control I would like her that much more.
The boys are enjoying the nice weather. They love to ride their bikes. The T.V has been off a lot more lately, it has been nice. I hope their bikes make it through the season, they are pretty worn out.
Karsten earned his Bear 2 weeks ago. I am very proud of him. He is excited to go into Weblos. He loves scouts.

We got a new van. I love it. Drives just like my car did. I just love Honda's.
I got my flowers planted and I can't wait to pick up my pots from the nursery. I planted them about a month ago and she is babysitting them in the green house.
This week is going to be crazy. Karsten is having his first ever sleep over for his birthday. My baby is going to be 10 next Sunday, it makes me sad. He is getting so grown up and already getting a teenage attitude. It should be fun. I will post again next week.



3 comments:
I can't wait to see your potted plants! I hope you had a great Mother's Day! Love to you and your family!!
The deck looks great!! Can't wait for "naked book club-deck night"!!!
Ditto to what Elisa said! :)
Post a Comment