
Goodbye old scooter and hello new motorcycle.
Yes, you guessed it. Chris has made the exchange. He has always really wanted a motorcycle and when gas prices were so high last year I gave in and let him get a scooter, or as I say a training motorcycle. I guess he has proven he can be responsible and I have given in yet again this year (remember the dog), and let him get a motorcycle. I just pray that he will be safe. It really isn't him I worry about, it is all the other idiots out there that don't pay attention to what they are doing.
I am actually excited about the 'hog'. We have some good friends that got a bike last year and have really wanted us to go riding with them. It will fun to enjoy the outdoors, just the two of us.



1 comment:
Sweet bike!
Post a Comment