Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Big Boy is 10!







I am a little late posting this, haven't wanted to spend too much time on the computer lately. Karsten turned 10 on May 17th. I can't believe it has been a whole decade, where does time go. I let him have his first ever sleep over. We took the boys to Hungry Bear Pizza and then to the park and back to our house. He has such good friends. They behaved themselves, went to bed at a decent time (for a sleepover) and then we had a great pancake breakfast.

We then celebrated his birthday with my family on his actual birthday. As always he was spoiled with gifts.

I am so proud of Karsten. He is such a loving person and friend to all. I hope I can say that on-going as he has started to show signs of a teenager.


1 comment:

Amy said...

He is such a sweet boy. :0) I do agree where does the time go? Flies right on by!!

Summer Fun