Christmas 2009 -
We have a wonderful Christmas. We finally got to reveal the BIG SURPRISE, that we had been keeping from the kids since about May. Disney world HERE WE COME!! My parents are talking the entire family to Florida on June 12th. I have now added a countdown clock, we can't wait, it will be so much fun. The boys got spoiled as always with lots of legos, clothes and nerf guns(what was I thinking).
Parker's Birthday -
My baby has turned EIGHT!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Parker got to have a birthday party this year and invite some friends. He chose Classic Skating, I think the kids had loads of fun.
Parker's Baptism -
Parker was baptized on January 2nd by Chris. It was a wonderful day, I am so proud of him for the decision he has made. I got to give a talk along w/ Chris' dad. We then celebrated at Garcia's with my family.
January was also a very busy month for us. Chris and I are trying to get back in shape and we are doing a Biggest Loser competition with 12 other people in our neighborhood. So far it has been successful. It would be great if we won, the pot is $210 for the highest weight loss % for each man and women.
The kids are very busy with school. Karsten has been growing grass seed for the upcoming science fair project, which I can't wait for it to be over. Parker has been working on his career day project, his profession is a dentist. I will post pictures later in the month once they both have completed their projects.
Sarge decided to escape two weeks ago. I got a call at work from Chris saying when he got home the garage was open and Sarge was gone. I rushed home, in tears of course. We split up, said some prayers and we found her about 6 blocks away, she was safe but covered in oil on her ears and neck. I am so attached to that little stinker, I was devastated. The worst was seeing the look on my kids face when I got home, thinking they would never see their puppy again.
I am really hoping that 2010 proves to be better than 2009. I really should not complain, our trials have been minimal. I am very grateful for all of my blessings.



1 comment:
Another vacation? I hate you guys.
Post a Comment