Awesome pictures. I am so jealous! I love the picture of Chris and Parkers back it is so cute. You guys got some great pictures. Looks like you had a really good time.
Karsten is a happy and healthy 11 year old. He loves school. He is a great artist and can spend hours drawing and creating lego items. He loves history and could tell you just about anything about it, especially the Revolutionary War period. He is very athletic. He loves to watch football and is a huge New Orleans Saints fan. He loves to golf and says he is going to play in college if he doesn't play football. He is the sweetest little boy (except to his brother) that you will meet. He is a great kid and I LOVE HIM!!!
Parker
Parker is a happy, healthy 9 year old. He is so full of energy. He loves to play outside, ride his bike, play video games, swim and watch cartoons. He loves any kind of trinkets, you name it, he will find something to do with it. He loves to eat macaroni and cheese, pasta, bread and chew gum. He doesn't like to eat breakfast. He snores and talks in his sleep. He is my big blue eyed boy and I LOVE HIM!!
2 comments:
I love the picture of just Chis and Parkers backs at the Grand Canyon - priceless!
Awesome pictures. I am so jealous! I love the picture of Chris and Parkers back it is so cute. You guys got some great pictures. Looks like you had a really good time.
Post a Comment