Monday, June 2, 2008

Yuba Lake Trip






Hello Friends and Family -
We just returned yesterday from an awesome weekend at Yuba Lake. This was our first time taking out the new trailer and it was a blast.
We went with our neighbors the Parson's, long time friends the Smith's and by brother and niece. We had an awesome campsite with great shade and grass for the kids to run their little hearts out.
The Smith's brought up their paddle boat and the kids had an absolute ball paddling that around. The boys were the captains and would take the girls to the dock paddle back to shore and then turn right around and pick them back up. They spent hours doing this. Karsten woke up the next morning quite sore.
My brother brought up his boat and we had a great time cruising around the lake. Some of the group tried to ski and wake board in the 55 degree weather - crazy people.
I have posted some pictures of our awesome weekend. We get to take the trailer out again in about 2 weeks, can't wait!

Would love to hear from all of you - post a comment when you get a chance.
Love - Shannon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks & sounds like you guys had a great time!!! When we are up in Utah again we will have to try to get together. :) Michelle

Mindi said...

Thanks for such a fantastic weekend! I need to get a copy of that picture of Parker and Lincoln....so cute!

Berg Family said...

Looks like you had a blast. I am so jealous I am not sure when we will get our trailer out this year. I have never been to Yuba. I may need to get some information from you looks like it is a great camping place. We will have to plan a trip together sometime. Cute pictures. You should check out our blog.

condolia said...

How fun!

Summer Fun