Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Week Flies By!


It just seems like we got back from Flaming Gorge but it has almost been an entire week. This week has just cruised right by. I am glad it went fast considering it was a week from HELL at work. It was probably the most stressful week I have had since I started working in my new department. I am just glad that I have good people to work with and a great boss that steps in to help when I need him.


The boys had a fun 2 days at Art in the Park. My brother Brady came and did a demonstration w/ the police dog, the kids said they had a really good time. Chris and I both had to work on the 24th but we got off early and went to the park with Wendy, Kyle and Colby. It was nice and relaxing.


Today Karsten went to Cub Scout day camp. He is not home yet but I am sure he has been having a blast. I just ran a lot of errands and cleaned my pig sty of a house.


Parker helped Chris around the house and in the yard this week and helped him fix the flat he got on his bike. The boys have only been riding their bikes for a month or so and this is the 2nd flat Chris has had to fix. I have attached a picture of him showing off his really cool sunglasses. He is going to be quite the lady killer when he gets older.


We leave next Sunday for Yellowstone, so unless we have something exciting happen we will not post again for awhile.


2 comments:

Berg Family said...

Wow! All I can say is I am jealous, I haven't been to the Gorge in years and have really been wanting to go. Yellowstone too, you are very lucky we went a few years ago it was so much fun. Your boys are so cute. We need to plan a trip together.

condolia said...

How fun - you guys going on all your trips! By the way - you have been tagged. See my blog :0)

Summer Fun