
Last Friday was Bring Your Child to Work day and the kids had a really good time. They were very excited to see my office. I have the walls of my office decoreated with their artwork. In the picture you will see my boss Chris(of the left), he is my direct boss and works out of the Irving, Texas location, he was here on a visit. Matt(on the right) is the site director for Layton. I have worked with Matt for 10+ years, we actually used to be collectors back in the day. Both of them are very good bosses and I enjoy working with them.
The kids got to hang around with me for a little while and then they did some financial education and spoke with them about the quality process we follow when dealing with our customers.
Everyone thought this kids were so cute - probably because they are!!!
Love - Shannon



1 comment:
Good thing there's no "Bring Your Child to Work Day" at Home Depot.
Post a Comment