Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Days


Todd was getting teased all night for his curly, hairy chest.

This just cracked us up!

Karsten has turned into quite a little fish. He is doing great swimming.


Yesterday Chris actually had the day off. It was really nice to actually spend a Saturday with him. We went and got a couples massage, it was GREAT!! I need to get one of those at least once a month. We then took the boys over to Clinton City park to see the booths and ride some rides. We spent about 2 hours there and then it started to get hot. We came home and rested for awhile and then headed back to Clinton. Our good friends the Smith's live just across the street from the park. They have a beautiful pool. We had a yummy BBQ, swam for awhile and then watched the awesome fireworks. We had a large group, our neighbors the Parson's and Todd came with us. We had a great time goofing around. We didn't even get back home until about 11:30pm. The kids were exhausted. I ended up waking them up about 10:30am this morning to eat breakfast. We are going back over to the Smith's tonight for Kensie's birthday party, she is have a Luau, should be a good time.

This will be the last post for a week. We will be leaving for Flaming Gorge on Thursday through Sunday with my entire family. I can't wait, it will be fun to hang out at the beach. Flaming Gorge is beautiful.

I have posted some funny pictures from last night. Todd, Chris and Tyler were quite the entertainment. It is fun to act like kids again. I am glad we have friends that don't care we are dorks.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

What a great weekend that was! Love the pictures, we need to swap camera cards. Love the new look on the blog also. Super cute.

Summer Fun