Sunday, October 5, 2008

Congrats to Casey!!!


Congratulations to our cute nephew Casey. He received his mission call on Friday and will be leaving for Bogota, Columbia on Jan 14, 2009. He will be such an awesome missionary. We are very proud of him.

This week was very hectic with football every night as well as parent-teacher conference. We got very good reports on the boys. Biggest complaint is they are both chatter boxes - wonder where on earth they get that from??? Karsten' teacher said he a really good kid and is very nice to everyone. Parker's teacher said he is doing very well with his reading, math and writing. She said she just melts when he looks at her with his big blue eyes.

It was a rainy weekend, which was a nice change. We just lounged around, I watched a few movies, really dumb ones. I finished my book, "Tuesdays with Morrie". It was a very good book. Sure makes you think about the importance of life. Now I am on to a new book, "True Believer" by Nicholas Sparks. I really like his books, I have read almost all of them.

I have attached a photo of Karsten at his last football game. He is doing very well.

1 comment:

Berg Family said...

Hello! Cute pictures of the boys. Check out my blog I gave you an award

Summer Fun