Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where Did Fall Go???





It is only the 2nd weekend of October and the weather man said it would snow but I was not expecting this. When we woke this morning I was completely amazed by the amount of snow we had received. We must of received some good lake effect snow. We had about 5-6 inches and it is 1:23pm and STILL SNOWING. Chris went out this morning before church to clear the trees. None of the leaves have even fallen off the trees, nor have they really turned their Fall colors. This is CRAZY!!! I wonder if we are headed for a similar or worse winter than last.

However, with snow means fun for the boys. As soon as we got home from church they had their snowsuits and boots on - thank goodness everything stills fits from last winter.

Enjoy the beautiful pictures. The first snow really is so pure and white, it is when it doesn't seem to end that really gets ugly.

1 comment:

condolia said...

You got so much more snow that we did!

Summer Fun