Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Little (Big) 4th Grader



Where has time gone. I can't believe I have a 4th grader. I really remember school from about 4th grade on. I moved from Riverton to Layton middle of my 4th grade year, and have lived here ever since. Karsten is finally getting his front side teeth. Braces here we come. We are waiting until the first of next year when I can beef of my flex spending account. Karsten is such a good kid, he still loves me. He is so thoughtful to others, I hope he stays that way. Today the boys were out of school for UEA. I worked from home and when Chris got home we went to the Aquatic Center. We had a really good time. We then came home and pigged out on pizza.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Karsten is growing up fast! He is a sweetie. Hey, the music combined with the pictures on this website make me want to cry! Can't you pick something a little less sappy? :o)

Angie said...

Very cute blog. I enjoyed catching up with you. OUr trip was great and I hope I can find sometime to update my blog. Karsten is a cutie and is getting so big. You have a cute family and always are having great adventures. I will keep in touch and check on your blog often.

ANG

Summer Fun