Parker came down with a rash on Saturday morning, the left side of his cheek. I didn't really think anything of it because he has very sensitive skin. Well, Sunday morning he woke up and his face was beet red on both sides. I assumed he has what is called Fifth's Disease. Luckily, Chris was off on Monday so he took him to the doctor. Yes indeed that is what he has. The doctor said he can't go to school until the rash is no longer on his face. He has really been contagious for about 2 weeks before the actual break out. He feels fine and it is not something that makes kids feel sick. I worked from home today and he was being a nut. Chris got home a little bit early and took some pictures of him outside. I have also added a goofy picture of him w/ the 'face' on, he won it at the school carnival.
Our Finished Basement
12 years ago



4 comments:
I heard that is a weird little disease. It's good he's not too miserable! I hope he gets better soon.
I love the "face" picture. All kids love those funny things.
Hey Shannon!
Adorable blog - and kids. I love it! Thanks for what you said about Brinnlie and her eyes. I'll have to post some pictures of when she was 6 months old and we went to the same photographer - for the 1st time. Her eyes are extremely amazing then.
LOVE the funny face picture! so cute. What a silly boy he is. We love him!
Hi Andersons! We miss you so much. It seems like yesterday that we went Trick-or-Treating together with YOUR boys. Crazy to think I went this year with my little "doctor" Ryan. Love ya tons. Dana
Post a Comment