Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Football



Here is a great clip of Parker playing football. He seems to be enjoying it and does really well. That is when the coach lets other kids besides his own run the ball.

Things have been really crazy around our house with football every night. By the time the kids get home, do homework, go to football, eat dinner, it is bedtime. I really look forward to Friday - Sunday.

The weather has been really nice. I have been trying for the past couple of months to run at least 2 miles a night. I have done pretty good except for 2 weeks ago when I threw my back out again. I am really getting sick of that happening. It happened because I vaccuumed the entire house. I really need a maid, just can't afford one.

Tomorrow is parent teacher conference. I am excited to talk w/ Parker's teacher. He seems to be doing very well. He is getting 100% on his spelling tests. Karsten also seems to be doing good.

No comments:

Summer Fun