Sunday, November 16, 2008

4th Albumn, 4th Picture


So, several of my friends have put this on their blog. You go to your 4th albumn, 4th picture. Completely random. This was our picture from 2 Christmas' ago. I really liked my hair short, Chris hated it. What is it w/ men and long hair, seriously, do we complain about their hair?????

3 comments:

Julie said...

I totally understand about the long hair issue. I enjoy the speed at which I can get ready with short hair. BTW, I found your blog on Tasha's! You can check out my blogs from my profile! Take care!

Matt and Elisa said...

I think you look cute with short hair. Yeah--guys are super weird about the long hair thing. Oh well...it's my head.

Mindi said...

Don't even get me started on the guy's and long hair crap. I think you look so cute with it either way. Regarding the 4th album, 4th picture.....um ya, that would require having albums completed. Not so much.

Summer Fun