Thursday, November 6, 2008

What I am Thankful For

I wanted to sit down and put my thoughts on what I am thankful for.

1. My children - my boys are amazing. They are challenging at times but the good out weighs the bad.
2. My husband - I love that he loves me for me and puts up w/ my crap.
3. My parents - they have been such a great example to me in my life. I thank them for teaching the value of a solid work ethic and how to love their children.
4. My job - Times are tough right now and I am so grateful for a steady job and income to care for my family.
5. My brothers - they are good people. They love me for me (at least I hope).
6. My home - I couldn't ask for a better place to raise my family.
7. My freedom
8. A car that gets me to and fro
9. The ability for us to travel as a family
10. My grandparents - they are awesome. I am grateful that my children have been able to grow up with great grandparents that come visit often.
11. My health
12. The fact I have a testimony that Families are Forever
13. A loving Heavenly Father
14. Great neighbors
15. Great friends

1 comment:

Tasha said...

That was a really nice post Shannon. Thanks for sharing all of that with us.

Summer Fun