Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mr. Blue Eyes


Today I took Parker to get his pictures taken for his 7th birthday...yes 7, I can't believe he is going to be that old. I wanted to get them done before the Christmas rush. They turned out so cute. He is getting so big. He is so funny when he gets his picture taken. He loves to tell the photographer how he thinks they should pose him. You would think he has had his pictures taken a lot in his life. I am posting my favorite one. I love his eyes in this picture. He has the biggest, bluest, prettiest eyes in the whole world.

It has been a great week so far. Thanksgiving was very nice. I made the tastiest turkey if I may say so myself. I rubbed it with Olive Oil, salt and pepper and basil. It was great. I bought a 21 pound turkey, that should help w/ the years supply of food storage - HA!

Todd came over and we had a nice quiet Thanksgiving with just the 5 of us. My parents went on vacation againg this. I keep teasing that they better never leave us alone on Thanksgiving again.

I did a little bit of shopping but I had really already finished Christmas shopping. I got all the presents wrapped tonight while the kids went with Chris. We are going to put our tree up tomorrow. I have already put the decorations outside.

Tonight we went over to our favorite neighbors and decorated snowman cookies, I will post some pics when I get them.

Well, only 1 more day off and then back to crazy work. I have enjoyed my time off and look forward to the week I have off at the end of December.

3 comments:

Aislynn said...

You are finished shopping? And wrapping?? I envy you! I haven't even begun!!!

Rachel said...

What a handsome guy. Can't believe he is 7 already. I have all my shopping done too! Glad you had a nice thanksgiving.

Steve and Dana Atkinson said...

Shannon,
My little boo is growing up! I remember when he was three. Tell him I love him and Karsten tons. Wish we lived closer so the boys could play. Love ya

Summer Fun