Sunday, November 23, 2008

Does He Look Like Me Or What???



Over the past few weeks, I have been getting comments from my family and friends that Karsten looks just like me. All I have to say is "POOR KID"!! Now that I have started keeping in touch with some friends on facebook, I dug out an old picture from my 6th grade birthday party to post. It is a very funny picture and I look like a DORK! Well, just a day after I had posted the picture, Karsten brought home a picture of him and his friends at a birthday party. Can I just say ---- FUNNY!!! He looks just like me, facial expression and all. Thought I would blog about it so you all can have a good laugh. Just remember, my picture was taken in the 80's, as one of my friends stated, "Acid washed jeans, the claw and Cosby sweaters." I think that just about sums it up.

2 comments:

condolia said...

That is too funny...he does look like you!

Mindi said...

OMIGOSH!!!!!!! That is Hysterical! Wow! I always thought he looked like you, but wow! Well, you may have been a dork as well, (weren't we all?) but take comfort in the fact that if he is just like you he will grow up to be an educated successful adult, who loves his family and puts them first, contributes positively to his community, and is the best neighbor anyone could ever ask for. Thanks for posting-it gave me a good laugh, and I wouldn't dare revisit my childhood photos like that!

Summer Fun